Tis the season for cheesy movies, right?
Some of my favs include:
- A Mom for Christmas (Olivia Newton-John as a mannequin?! Scary, but it makes me miss my mom every Christmas season — glad I’m heading home in a few weeks to hug her!)
- White Christmas (I LOVE MUSICALS! Add a little romance and you’ve got a winner)
- Elf (Who DOESN’T love that movie?!)
- Christmas With the Kranks (Finally a Tim Allen Christmas movie I can watch more than once)
- Sleepless in Seattle (May not be an original Christmas movie, but I watched it in Italy in December 2010 and I’m claiming it as Christmas season-worthy)
What else am I missing?